Fundamental objective for the development of a new process is the production of long profiles and bars with functional geometries and structured surfaces of thermoplastic materials. Given the two standard methods injection molding and extrusion to be advantageously combined.
Project Start made by a
Start of Research Project
Putting Research Mould into Operation
Grant of patent AT 500 932 B1
Demonstrating Suitability for
Exhibition Highlight @ K2007
Design and Production of the EXJECTION mould "CONTROL LEDGE"
Experience EXJECTION Live !
Technology Congress | Benefits
80 / 40 / 20
Federal Award Consulting 2009
for IB STEINER
The Federal Award Consulting 2009 was presented by State Secretary Christine Marek in the Studio 44 in Vienna on November 23th, 2009. BMWFJ (Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs, Family and Youth) recognizes outstanding engineering performance by presenting the Federal Award in co-operation with ACA. It is IB STEINER that obtained the Federal Award for Engineering Consulting 2009 as a reward for the development of the EXJECTION Technology. This Award did not only emphasize the significance of the new technology but also placed the efficiency of the project partners in the limelight. Excerpt from the assessment made by the jury: ... On the one hand, energy efficiency is improved significantly (about 60 % of energy can be saved, which also has a correspondingly positive effect on the environment). On the other hand, lower investment costs (approx. 40 % as compared to conventional injection moulding machines) also help to lower the manufacturing costs for the plastics parts manufactured by using EXJECTION. In the interview with ACA, DI Gottfried Steiner explained, "Innovative technologies enable us to remain competitive on the world market. This plastics and innovative manufacturing technologies are very important for our future in the heart of Europe."
EXJECTION receives BRA.IN Award
EXJECTION endless | Continuous Production
Serial Maturity for Continuous Production
Reeling it off | EXJECTION endless
EXJECTION | symbolizes the future
LED Optics by Vossloh-Schwabe
comes into its OWN
by Jan H. Schut, 2016
Production of Rubber Components
- FFG Project -
Patent for Continuous Injection Molding
Excerpt from the Patent: Fig7
EXJECTION plant for EUROSPACERS
In 2019, HAIDLMAIR GmbH Werkzeugbau, located in 4542 Nußbach, acquired the expertise for constructing EXJECTION tools. During the symposium "40 years of HAIDLMAIR," the linear form of the EXJECTION plant from EUROSPACERS AB in Gothenburg, Sweden (41118), will be showcased. The ENGEL EVC 1340H/740W/300 combi injection molding machine, equipped with two injection units, enables operation with rotational molding for the continuous injection molding process. The EXJECTION software module integrated into the CC300 machine control system not only manages linear EXJECTION technology but also the EXJECTION endless technology, maximizing productivity according to the HAIDLMAIR philosophy. The rotomolding machine specifically designed for EUROSPACERS will commence series production in early 2020.
is not a step backwards
... but no progress either
Keep yourself moving a well and stay uo to date with fast moving times and the state of technology.